Style Analytics is an innovative and rapidly expanding Financial Technology company headquartered in Central London. We offer leading-edge, cloud-based, SaaS systems for the global investment community.
Our services help members of the investment management community to assess the investment style, structure, risk and performance characteristics of their equity portfolios.
Our clients cover the largest banks, fund managers, sovereign wealth funds and consultants across the globe. Our applications are hosted with Amazon Web Services (AWS) so we are able to experiment with many new technologies at very little cost.
Digital Marketing Co-op / Internship
Job Location: Boston, MA / Remote
Earliest Start Date: Jan 1, 2021
Description: Do you enjoy putting your analytical mind to digital marketing? Are you excited about writing compelling content? Do you want to be part of a vibrant team that fosters creative solutions and rewards demonstrated success? If so, this could be the perfect co-op or internship.
The successful Digital Marketing Co-op / Intern will support the development and implementation of multi-channel marketing programs and measure their impact. This person will also help draft content for our blogs, social media posts and other content. Our ideal candidate is an analytics-minded marketer with strong ability to track and analyze marketing program results (campaign response, conversation rates, traffic, trends, etc.) for whom good writing is second nature.
- Support the planning and execution of effective marketing campaigns that will increase acquisition, conversion and retention of clients;
- Assist in written content development including the writing and editing of blog entries, case studies and other sales supporting material;
- Analyze the progress and success of our numerous marketing initiatives in the US, UK, Europe and Asia using numerical analytical techniques;
- Work collaboratively with our marketing consultants and with internal marketing colleagues to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns;
- Ensure that materials and messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies and branding.
- Solid academic record in Marketing related field (minimum cumulative GPA: 3.4).
- Strong analytical/numerical skills (e.g., Excel is a must, and Python/R are strong pluses) and writing skills. Finalists will be required to submit a writing sample on a topic relevant to our business.
- Financial services background is a plus but is not required.
- Previous experience in digital marketing is a plus but is not required.