New York City Event – 5th November 2019
The Style Analytics event: Reworking ESG is taking place on the 5th of November in New York City.
You are cordially invited to the Style Analytics “Reworking ESG”, an interactive, half-day event to hear about the challenges of integrating ESG into the investment process and possible solutions for this industry-wide dilemma.
Featured keynote speakers and panelists:
- Topher Callahan, Global Head of Institutional Sales and Consultant Relations at MFS Investment Management
- Andrew Collins, Director of ESG Investing at the San Francisco Employees’ Retirement System (SFERS)
- Joshua Livnat, Managing Director and Head of Research at QMA
- Max Messervy, Responsible Investment Consultant at Mercer
- Shila Wattamwar, Executive Director, Client Relations at Sustainalytics
This event is now closed. Thank you to everyone who attended.